Employee at Shashi Cables Limited
Views:1488 Applications:346 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Shashi Cables - CEO (20-25 yrs)
CEO, Shashi Cables Ltd. (SCL)
Expectations & attributes:
- To run and grow the current business at high efficiency.
- Areas for major focus Profitable growth, Sales & Lean Operations
- KRA delivering goals of cash generation, profitability, and revenue growth.
- Incumbent must have Strong Business sense & work experience in similar profile in a process driven engineering industry.
- Experience of ~ 20-25 years
- Should be an engineer.
- B2B sales experience in engineering industry would be preferred.
Location : Lucknow
- An independent role to grow a well-established platform.
- Good brand with strong values and global relationships.
- Attractive Compensation with profit/ownership sharing.
Shashi Cables Ltd is a Lucknow based company, providing high voltage electrical overhead conductors to power utilities, with revenues of over Rs 100 Cr. With a lineage of over 45 years, the company is being run and grown by the founder with a strong portfolio of offerings : aluminum conductors: for Electric Utilities and copper conductors: for Railways: both are sold directly to the end users and to EPCs which build lines on turnkey basis. The facility exists on a large, fully developed land (5.25 Acres) on main Kanpur Road, opposite Lucknow Airport.
With energy transition globally and increased per-capita electricity consumption in India, electrical products for T&D have been showing good growth, and it is projected to continue on a similar path for the next 10 years.
Railways offers one of the lowest pMT transportation cost if time is also factored. Huge scope exists in electrifying the US, besides all other poor and under-developed territories.