Manager - Leadership Talent Engagement at Prodentify Professional Services
Views:5912 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
SharePoint Specialist - IT Services (15-20 yrs)
Hiringa seasoned professional in the capacity of Architect for the Microsoft SharePoint business practice at a US based, multi business, multi industry focused IT Services firm.
A Microsoft Gold Partner, the co. has a strong SharePoint practice, doing multi-million dollars of revenue contribution to the company's top-line. A strategic investment by the co., the practice is set to exponentiate further from here on and has tremendous opportunities of professional growth for this position that is a senior management role at the organization, reporting directly to the top management.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Overall relevant experience of min. 10 - 15 years and hands-on working experience of more than 3 years as an MS SharePoint Specialist/Technical Manager/Practice Lead/Architect
- Expertise in customer interaction & engagement
- Strong at (a) MS SharePoint Online, 2010 & 2013, (b) MOSS 2007, and (c) Office 365
- Experienced in the architecture, design & development of large and complex applications & services using the above-mentioned & MS .NET technologies
- Must have working knowledge of implementation of all phases of SDLC and quality processes followed in such life-cycle, and also having in depth exposure of different SDLC models like Agile, Waterfall etc.
- Good at migrating SharePoint databases (content database, configuration database, search database, SSPs etc.) between database servers, the SharePoint central administration/SharePoint configuration wizard being not disturbed at all
- Superb skills & experience in managing, growing and retaining a motivated team
- Know & care about what customers want from our service - and be willing to stand up for it!
- Closely collaborate with teams like product, UX, Testing/QA and program managers to ensure that the co. build the best tools that motivates and excites all internal & external clients
- Translate complex functional & technical requirements into detailed software development sprint plans and release schedules
- Assign & track deliverables to make sure your team meets internal & external deadlines
- Good at mapping customer requirements to standard SharePoint features, identify the areas of customization, estimating effort required for such the customization, and translating the so analyzed requirements to design using SharePoint
- Consulting aptitude to be able to provide support to pre-sales and assisting clients in decision-making process
- Strong Technical leadership - should be able to build technical capability and mentor
Must have worked on most of the following:
A. Web Part Development - identify standard and custom development & execute Search Customization
B. Workflow development - strong understanding of modeling workflows and developing portal solution based on the workflows
C. Integration experience with third party software & tools
D. Installation & configuration of SharePoint Performance Optimizations
E. From a deployment perspective, must have worked with KPIs, Excel Services, BDC, BI
F. Strong at software development using .NET architectural models, including .NET Framework, JQuery, CLR, XML, C#, ASP.Net, VS.Net, Silver Light, Team Foundation Server and WCF