Product Director at ShortPoint Inc.
Views:164 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
SharePoint - Product Manager (6-10 yrs)
This role is to assist with our vision of delivering a range of unique features for ShortPoint on Microsoft Teams and later on the global roadmap. ShortPoint on Microsoft Teams is currently in an early pilot stage. The candidate is expected to successfully pick up and understand current projects, understand our existing roadmap, and do market research with competitive products and help drive feature requirements using wireframes and detailed requirement specification.
This is a remote position, we do not give sponsorship or visa. timezone should be between GMT+1 to GMT+5.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To understand what ShortPoint does and how it operates
- Thorough understanding of how ShortPoint operates (customer life cycle)
- Capture requirements and create mockups
- Generate technical requirements, proof of concept solutions
- Help implement the new processes, features and tools
- Document improvements, measure, repeat the process
- At Least 5 years of IT experience
- Experience of implementing Microsoft collaboration tools e.g. Stream, Yammer, SharePoint, Exchange Online, Intranet, OneDrive, Delve, Graph, Office 365 Groups, Azure AD
- Prior experience on maintaining project requirements and mockups
- At Least 2 years of work experience on Office 365 or SharePoint
- At least 2 years of experience in writing requirement specifications
Good to have :
- Prior experience in product based company
- Having knowledge of http://www.moqups.com/ or similar tools
- Experience on Intranet projects