ShareChat - Manager - PGC Strategy & Operations (1-5 yrs)
- The role will require engaging with our content partners who are either already present on the platform or would join us in near future and analyze their performance metrics to help them become successful on our platform.
- The ideal candidate will have social media experience, ability to work in an environment with minimal supervision, comfortable working across multiple complex functions and capability to influence external parties. The candidate should be comfortable interfacing with technology systems, and processes and be able to analyze data and gather actionable conclusions. Operating in a rapidly changing environment will require the candidate to be adept at dealing with ambiguous, new and challenging situations. The candidate should be comfortable in executing repeatable processes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Spend time interacting with the internal/external client and other key stakeholders, as appropriate to the level of solutioning experience and skill.
- Oversee the onboarding of new accounts and interact with clients to understand their specifications.
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure successful implementation.
- Understand the strategic priorities, business and technical requirements, issues and tactical problems, - to develop and articulate robust and innovative solutions.
- Overall accountability for your customers- success, which includes: increasing engagement, product demonstrations, customer retention, and overall satisfaction.
- Develops processes or tool components with documented SOPs for new processes or activities undertaken by the function.
- Root cause analysis of issues and opportunities - Identifies gaps and drives optimization initiatives that work toward metric improvements within processes.
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills, and assist teammates with solving complex technical issues.
- B.E / B.Tech and/or MBA from a premier institute
- An understanding of Mass Media & Social Media Industry
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in back end operations related to Sales, Post sales, Account Management and Business Development will be an added advantage
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business - by the numbers-
- Strong organisational and project management skills, including prioritising, scheduling, and time management
- Operate in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment with full control and responsibility of achieving business objectives
- Develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions to typical, unusual or difficult situations or problems
- Ability to work in teams and ultimately focus on delivering results with high standards
- Great problem-solving skills, taking a consultative approach to find the best solution.