ShareChat - Manager - Category - Beauty (1-4 yrs)
ShareChat (https://sharechat.com/about) is India's leading social media platform that operates exclusively in Indic languages. We empower our 180 million strong monthly active user community to share their opinions, record their lives and make new friends - all within the comfort of their language of choice.
Our short video platform Moj, has today emerged as India's leading short video destination with 160 million strong monthly active users. The platform has been designed for artists and creators to create innovative short video content and display their creativity to millions, globally. At ShareChat we are spearheading India's internet revolution. By providing a meaningful social experience, we are determining how the next billion users will interact on the internet.
In this role, you will be leading strategy and operations for a livestream commerce category (Beauty) in Moj. You will be responsible for increasing sales in this vertical. You should be able to identify, structure, lead and complete operationally-focused projects, interfacing across the team and cross-functionally to ensure alignment & fast execution.
What you'll do:
- Driving sales growth of the assigned category in line with the business strategy, keeping in mind the quality of the network both on the buyer and seller sides. The category managers responsibility is to have a user bias and should strive to improve the overall interaction experience of all external stakeholders, working closely with marketing & PR teams to drive traffic to these streams
- Working with partner teams - (content, creator, operations) on improving GMV metrics for live streams
- Working with external agencies and partners to drive various initiatives as required
- Owning the processes and ensuring teams are aligned and adhering to the set SOPs. Align various teams to ensure timely closure of all actionable while ensuring operational hygiene. It requires end to end ownership of the allocated responsibility.
- Understanding and predicting the seasonal demand and ensuring the availability of the products across all seasons. This will require an understanding of the geographical, seasonal and various other factors that influence demand and ensure that the right assortment of products is available.
- Responsible for data-backed content strategy and execution to drive high usage of the livestream commerce feature
- Developing content to train, adopt and retain the creators on using livestream to grow engagement
- Identifying innovative content to drive collaboration & community building among creators using the feature
- Benchmarking and intelligence through consistent monitoring of the social media content, creator, commerce and business strategy landscape that offers livestream functionalities.
- Ensuring the teams are aware of (trained) and aligned to the various app flows
Who you are:
- Excellent creative and organizational skills
- Should have experience in related category
- Exceptional marketing and collaborative skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to juggle multiple tasks and data-driven
- 1-4years of experience in category management (Preferably Beauty, Fashion, Electronics)