Lead - Talent Strategy at ShareChat
Views:1108 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
ShareChat - Head - Translation (5-16 yrs)
- Manages the Translation Teams in major Indian languages, to ensure effective, efficient and timely delivery of translation aligned with company's business & brand needs
- Ensures that high quality translation services are provided at all times by coordinating with Quality Assurance team on a regular basis
- Manages a budgeting model that ensures the team's work is financially sustainable, well managed and impactful as appropriate
- Manages partner relationships for all translation requirements, including liaison for various assigned projects & campaigns
- Manages relationships with other teams internally in the company, to ensure their translation requirements are getting fulfilled efficiently
- Ensures team's compliance with all legal obligations, policies and procedures and regularly audit and reset our compliance with any specific policies.
- Reviews workflow process to ascertain if it is successful and if not, devise an alternative
- Keeps team motivated and conduct regular training as required
- Investigates any glitches from the user/community side and ensure closure
- Defines SOPs and best practices for translation requirements
WE LOOK FOR PEOPLE WITH:
- Bachelor degree in Journalism, Linguistics, Engineering, Business, Media, or Mass Communication will be preferred. Postgraduate degree and management qualifications would be highly regarded
- 5+ years of experience in leading a functional team and building process.
- Demonstrated management skills, including general management, people management and financial management skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Spoken and written fluency in atleast 2 or more regional languages that the company operates in. Spoken and written fluency in English is a must.
- Previous experience in Process Management, Customer service and support organization is highly preferred
- Previous experience in defining SLAs, Workflow process, SOPs for smooth functioning of teams