Corporate HR at Shalby Limited
Views:523 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Shalby - Head - Sales - Slaney Healthcare (10-14 yrs)
Sales Head - Slaney Healthcare Pvt Ltd. (Shalby Ltd.)
- Responsible for developing sales strategies and managing sales in order to achieve set sales goals, targets and revenue.
- Formulating strategies for various sub departments and specialties
- Responsible for prospecting and developing new business
- Participate in problem solving, by brainstorming, thinking outside the box, and coming up with solutions
- Handling enquiries and converting them into new accounts.
- Developing New Agency Business for Slaney - Participate in techno commercial discussions/negotiations
- Responsible for completion of post order activities
- Achieving sales targets, revenue and profit growth through marketing management skills.
- Accountable for overall sales administration and sales staff planning.
- Supervise the negotiation of strategic & projects, annual sales plans work with RM sales of each area, Assist and organize participation in all industrial exhibitions and demonstration activities.
- You have to track tenders, submit the bids & liaise with government and private institutions to generate business through a dynamic field force
- You should have experience of 10 to 15 years in marketing & sales function in pharmaceutical/ Surgical industry, with at least 5 years of institutional selling.
- Plan for monthly and quarterly business.
- Plan for Trade activation business and overall sales Plan demand generation and fulfillment Monitor actual Sales and mid course corrections and inputs to reduce variance against expectations Prescription audit for brands and other competitors brands
- To create and update customer list having specified number of doctors / chemist (Trade) as per the division / product requirement and maintain the same in physical / electronic format.
- Identifying potential town and appointing distributor and customers (trade) in line with business philosophy
- Business generation & development:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly Sales target by promoting companies product ethically to customers as per the business plan
- Having science base discussion with Doctor and chemist for promotion of product in clinic and at chemist place
- Organizing Camps (CME) as per the division strategy and customers need
- To carry out activations across trade and clinics for brand visibility
- To plan and conduct merchandising and sampling activity as per Division strategy.
- Facilitate the process of successful new product / products launch in the territory by undertaking correct identification and targeting customers for the new product, meet them at pre determined intervals, effective in clinic / trade promotion and feed back to the company
- Execute the customer management plan to ensure that all the customers are covered as per the plan and meet minimum KPIs as follows:
- 100% coverage of Doctors/ Hospitals.
- Customer Call average as per the customer management plan of the division/ Customer Conversion
- Market intelligence collection, retailer level inventory management calls as per the product profile and marketing strategy of the division
- Achieve Sales Target
- Team Management