Shakti Hormann - Senior Manager - Sales Operations - Inside Sales Operations & Projects Execution (8-17 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
JOB SUMMARY :
(Brief about the existence of the position)
- Incumbent should be a Graduate in Engineering with varied experience of working in multiple projects preferably as Project Manager, capable of handling Planning, coordination, Execution and customer / stake holder interaction, with good hands on expertise in major construction projects.
- Incumbent must have 8 to 12 years of relevant experience with customer centric focus having handled clients, PMCs, vendors, site personnel with good man management skills from construction industry i.e. Pre Engineered Buildings (PEB), Steel Structures, and high rise construction.
- Incumbent should have experience in handling multiple projects at a given time, and also working under specified target timelines.
- Incumbent must be able to develop, maintain controls, monitor and Plan various activities viz. and ensure team follows all processes and procedures meticulously.
- Should be able to handle different branch/state, sales support teams, project execution teams / managers and support for site management, Execution, Planning and completion of the job within stipulated timelines at project site.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Incumbent must be well versed with customer communication, Planning, Scheduling, and Monitoring of multiple Project activities at different sites within the area.
- Incumbent should coordinate & support branch / state, sales teams for closing out orders with customers and handle all technical issues with customers along with.
- Should be able to handle project execution managers and executives with back end coordination department, production, and commissioning teams for smooth functioning and timely execution of the projects.
- Incumbent should be able to manage his teams effectively for sales operations, and
JOB TITLE: SR MANAGER - SALES OPERATIONS (INSIDE SALES OPERATIONS & PROJECTS EXECUTION)
DEPARTMENT: OPERATIONS (SALES OPERATIONS & AFTER SALES) DIVISION.
REPORTING TO (Role to which this role reports)
VICE PRESIDENT- OPERATIONS( CLIENT SERVICES)
REPORTEES Roles reporting to this role)
SALES OPERATIONS - EXECUTION MANAGERS / EXECUTIVES / COORDINATORS & TEAM
SPAN OF CONTROL (No. of associates reporting to this role) - 4-8 (direct) 10-25 (indirect) after sales (service operations) portfolio and ensure that 100% customer satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Incumbent for the position needs to monitor budgets for the division and ensure the same is within budget limits and report the same on monthly basis.
- Incumbent should have an eye for closure of execution of projects including collection of payments from customers which will be key KRA.
- Incumbent must be able to preparing daily, weekly, monthly progress reports on order closures after technical evaluation / finalization, installation / project execution in coordination with the various stake holders within the team.
- Incumbent must be willing to travel to project sites and meet various stake holders like, customers/ PMC/ Architects, frequently to ensure whatever required for closure of technical parameters and execution of project activities at site. .
- Incumbent must coordinate for material requirements at site with factory for timely execution of projects.
- Incumbents overall responsibility for Co-ordination with sales teams at branch / state office, for smooth transition of work without any hassles.
- Incumbents overall responsibility to ensure Quality of work and safety at all the project sites in the region.
- Incumbents overall responsibility of ensuring all team members follow and maintain all relevant documentation ranging from SAP / software entries, MIS report publishing etc. on time and as per schedule and customer requirements.
(Apart from regular activities ):
- Incumbent must be able to read drawings, tender documents, and other statutory requirements, understand technical details of the product to discuss with various stake holders at customer end, (e.g. PMC, Architects / consultants, Project manager's /site engineer's / end customers) for closing out necessary documentation, terms and other details for closure of orders and execution requirements.
- Knowledge of Autocad would be an added advantage
- Ability to co-ordinate with internal customers and get the information needed.
- Emphasis on Customer relations management and customer service.
- Ability to de-risk the problem areas & give appropriate solutions.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES/ GROWTH : AGM/DGM
( Key skills requires):
- Incumbent should be a Engineer with 8 to 12 (if aspirant is a Diploma Engineer must have 12-17 Years) years of experience in planning and executing multiple projects with excellent man management skills.
- Incumbent should have excellent working knowledge of MS office, along with additional knowledge of MS Projects or primavera or any project management tool would be added advantage.
- Should be willing to travel to project sites within the region.
- Knowledge of ERP i.e. SAP would be preferred.
- Incumbent must be a team player and able to lead them effectively.
BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES :
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Initiative & self-Driven
- Team Player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Go-getter attitude.
- Good at Decision Making
- People Management.
- Expertise in Co-ordination is desired
AGE: 30-40 yrs.
Any Graduate Engineer or Diploma Engineer or Any Graduate with relevant site experience in large projects with relevant project Management & Execution Experience.
EXPERIENCE & INDUSTRY (Total yrs. of experience) :
- Incumbent should be a Graduate Engineer with 8 to 12 (Diploma candidate must have 12-17 Years) years of experience in any Project construction and service, or project experience preferably as project manager of PEB's or High rise construction, turnkey projects, in planning, scheduling, and complete execution of multiple / various projects simultaneously.
LOCATION OF WORK : Delhi