Executive Director at Shah & Shah Group
Views:2482 Applications:610 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Shah & Shah Group - Manager - HR & Administration (2-7 yrs)
Manager - HR & Administration
Job Description : HR & Administration Manager
Company Background :
- We are a Customer Centric financial products distribution company in Mutual Fund, Portfolio Management Services, Life Insurance & General Insurance, With the current AUM growing @ 30% year on year, we desire to push boundaries to take the company to the next level.
- To support this objective, we are on the lookout for a HR and Administration Manager, who has an experience in a similar role of at least 2 years and above.
Responsibilities-High level :
HR Manager Responsibilities- include :
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues. Managing the recruitment and selection process.
- To act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners. Main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and on boarding guides) and updating internal databases.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving- administrative- systems, policies, and procedures
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts, other KYC documents including the Resume
- Update internal database with important changes in individual employees file
- Create and distribute guidelines on the HR policies
- Be responsible for end to end process of hiring employees right from creating Job description to the employee on-boarding
- Take charge of the entire staff appraisal process, setting up goals for the year and guide the staff in to the review of goals with timely review of the same.
- Develop training and on-boarding material
- Respond to employees- questions about benefits or any other taff related matters. .
- Employees Training and Development
- Vendor Management Responsibilities and Duties:
- Find out the service requirement
- Finalize vendors and do negotiations towards price, payments, and quality
- Maintain a list of permanent vendors
- Vendor Management job responsibilities- include dealing with the vendors, negotiating rates with them, deriving- work- from them, ensuring that the vendors provide quality goods and services and handling various other related tasks.
Employee Engagement :
- Celebrating festivals, birthdays and successes.
- Arrange internal parties for employees and external parties with clients.
- Look after New employees on-boarding and exit employees exit formalities
- Staff awards,
- Maintain employee's attendance and leave cards, Medical Insurances, and share the data to Head office/Payroll Team.
- Responsible for front desk.
- Attend all labour legal matters and coordinate with Local lawyers and legal team.
- Coordinate with other Branch/ Location managers.
- Coordinate with Head office team for required activities.
- Maintain good relations with employees and clients.
- Will be responsible for all HR & Admin activities of Office, printing press
Past Experience :
- 2 years of experience as an HR & Admin Officer, or a similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems
- Basic knowledge of legal matters concerning Labour
Traits and Personality :
- Experience using spreadsheets
- Organizational & Administration skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Graduate preferably in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Empathetic skills
Compensation : As per industry standards
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.