Shadowfax - Senior Manager/Manager - Line Haul - Pan India Operations (5-12 yrs)
- Improve the S2D matrix by working on Supply Chain network optimization for Pan India majorly PTL movement
- Line Haul Management: Planning & reducing Line Haul breach contribution
- Manage and drive transformation initiatives, such as major cost reductions, network redesign, rationalization and cost reduction.
- Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage teams and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
- Handle a team of 7-10 direct reports
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- 5-12 Years of experience in Line Haul operations
- Experience of working in a quick turnaround environment
- Previous P&L management experience
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Analytical approach to solve problems
Shadowfax is India's largest crowdsourced delivery platform with presence in 75+ cities across India and 7000+ daily active delivery personnel.
Shadowfax's unique app enables delivery of food, grocery, pharmacy and e-commerce for businesses and helps them create customer delight using technology.
With relentless focus on engineering pleasant experiences for the customers, Shadowfax envisions to become the most desirable and trustworthy delivery platform for customers.