Senior Talent Acquisition at Shadowfax
Views:530 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Shadowfax - Process Excellence Role - Audit - Warehouse Operations (4-8 yrs)
Shadowfax is India's leading crowdsourced technology based multi category last-mile expresslogistics platform, where technology is used to drive supply chain solutions, serving 500+ cities.Shadowfax is the first ever B2B platform which provides an array of products and services to servemultiple categories - including food delivery, multi-city fulfilment, express shipping, same day delivery services, reverse logistics, online retail (physical goods e-commerce), Pharma and grocery through a single platform, improving the earnings of delivery partners across the day.
4 years into the industry, Shadowfax handles over 500,000 unique orders per day for over 170clients across 500+ cities. We provide a modular set of e-commerce technologies and logistics solutions to over 7000 pin codes. We are the largest logistics partner for Flipkart, Amazon, Bigbasket and the only player providing outsourced Logistics services to O2O Segment. Shadowfax has a 60% market share in the outsourced food delivery market and believes it's deliverycost works out lower (vs food delivery players) due to cross-utilization of delivery personnel across different categories and platforms.
Shadowfax has a US$60 MN annualized revenue run rate currently which it expects to increase to US$350 MN by FY23.
As a Process Excellence (Warehouse Operations - Audit ), You will
- Build and execute an operational roadmap for ensuring DC and LH network work efficiently at 5xscale over the next 2 years
- Identify product and process capabilities that are needed to drive the above initiative
- End to end project management and ownership of a project till pilot and successive rollout
- Drive a clear agenda to address immediate and long term requirements
- Requirement coalition and processing from stakeholders in operations
- Problem definition via flows, BRD and data backup
- Prioritizing and solutioning against the identified problems
- Address capabilities that are needed to be built with scale
- Driving improvement changes in the Distribution Centre and Line haul network
- Identify issues in the current work-flow and work on product and process fix
- Build and execute end to end flows in discussion with operations and product
- Drive initiatives to improve efficiency and accuracy of operations
- Network optimisation and capabilities on the product to drive improvements
- Execute major infrastructure overhaul projects like Sorter implementation in major DCs
- Error reduction in sorting and improving scan efficiency in DC Reduce overall time and manage