Shadowfax - Manager - HR Business Partner (4-7 yrs)
- Drive impact and collaborate as business partners and trusted advisors. Understand the business trends and people implications, connect and integrate insights to diagnose and identify interventions needed to improve org effectiveness.
- Develop and deploy culture building initiatives, and implement a high-performance culture-
- Partner actively with business heads to understand ongoing engagement needs, anticipate and provide timely solutions for people matters.
- Ideate creative solutions to elevate people development and the overall employee experience-
- Enable business strategy through people programs: Using knowledge about business and talent needs to implement robust and right-sized people programs that support the achievement of business strategy.
Key elements of people programs will include:
- Talent Management: Accountability for talent planning ensuring the availability of the right people in the right jobs at the right time with the right capabilities. Developing leader and manager capability to consistently assess talent & identify future capability needs through regular reviews of organizational strength and health. Work with leaders to create talent movement and development plans.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Drive business leaders to grow a diverse, balanced and representative talent population. Ensure diverse talent have career opportunities into and onwards within the organization. Strengthen sourcing capability to map and secure a diverse pipeline.
- Employee Engagement: Partnering with business to shape and evolve the business culture.
- Design/deliver/communicate HR programs and initiatives, manage new hires onboarding and orientation.
- Performance & Development: Building manager capability in holding teams and individuals accountable for results and recognize, differentiate, appropriately reward talent. Act as consultant to managers in addressing and managing individual & team performance.
- Collaborate with Total Rewards Team to ensure employees are provided clear information on total reward and benefits and support compensation fitments.
- Change Management: Collaborating with leaders to diagnose and identify interventions needed to improve organizational effectiveness. Evaluate business drivers, assess risks and benefits, develop effective change-management strategies and training materials. Facilitate learning sessions.
- Coach managers and leaders to facilitate & lead organizational and cultural change.
- Manage workforce re-deployment and reduction (when need be) by coordinating with legal and mitigating potential risk.
You Are :
- A Natural leader. You build relationships quickly. People look to you for direction and feel supported by you. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited about your part in our growth.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You understand the impact of a highly satisfied, excited crew.
- Naturally curious. You're constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Data Driven: Possess strong analytical skills with ability to use data proactively to address opportunities.