ShadowFax - Manager - Community & Influencer Marketing (3-8 yrs)
Community & Influencer Marketing Manager:
As the community & Influencer Marketing Manager, you'll manage the creation of social media strategies, and the planning and execution of successful social media and influencer campaigns. Ultimately, you should be able to increase brand awareness and audience engagement across a range of community platforms, and be able to report on the effectiveness of your activity. You should have excellent multitasking skills, a creative way of thinking, brand understanding, and be comfortable presenting ideas and results.
- Grow the followers within the online community: Delivery Partner as well as brand (in liaison with the digital lead)
- Manage and work with influencers, Industry leaders and opinion-formers to ensure regular production of engaging content.
- Developing new content franchises and campaigns.
- Manage all relations within the Community. Build strong relationships with the VIPs of the Community.
- Act as a brand ambassador and voice of authority.
- Connect with influencers / followers. Managing all touch points within the Community and working with the Host and Content team to ensure consistency.
- Track and measure engagement, growth and conversions.
- Partnerships - design the partner strategy to define key partners that will grow the business and the community
Content Creation :
- Utilize exceptional writing skills and knowledge of brand guidelines to develop posting guides. - Make creative, fun, and socially-driven content and graphics to engage communities. - Collaborate with creative content managers to build creative solutions to address project needs.
Research & Reporting :
- Evaluate and track community performance to share actionable insights that evolve strategies. - Develop performance reports with clearly articulated recommendations.
- Utilize insights to evolve content creation in a measurable manner.
- Set-up and implement Community Strategy that aligns with the key company and objectives. - Improve and develop influencer selection and content creation with influencers panel set up. - Work alongside Key Opinion Leaders and internal teams to create unique, highly engaging content to be used across social media accounts.
- Building relationships with community followers and industry influencers.
- Work closely with tech, product and analytics to monitor influencer campaigns in relation to engagement or enquiries to identify successful patterns and formulas.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong understanding of social platforms.
- Significant experience in searching, fostering, building and negotiating relationships outside of the organisation with a focus on Influencer, PR and, networking projects.
- Excellent management skills
- A keen eye for detail, great measurement and post campaign analysis skills.
- Experience in managing and executing digital and content driven campaigns.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding and eye on style influencers within the industry.
- Able to work well under pressure and motivate an on-set team in a fast-paced environment. - Excellent time management.
- A strategic thinker, contributing new ideas and improvements to make the team and the business great.
You Are (Education and Experience) :
- 3-5 years of experience managing online communities (Agency experience a plus) - Exceptional writing skills
- Social reporting experience
- Experience creating and producing content/campaigns for social media with examples, (video shooting/editing a plus)
- Empathetic listener and clear communicator
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Relationship builder