ShadowFax - Associate Director - Sales & Business Development (5-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- Shadowfax is India's leading crowdsourced technology based multi category last-mile express logistics platform, where technology is used to drive supply chain solutions, serving 500+ cities. Shadowfax is the first ever B2B platform which provides an array of products and services to serve multiple categories - including food delivery, multi-city fulfilment, express shipping, same day delivery services, reverse logistics, online retail (physical goods ecommerce), Pharma and grocery through a single platform, improving the earnings of delivery partners across the day.
- Shadowfax's services range from providing riders for doing a 30-minute delivery to four-day delivery. The company does not hire a delivery fleet - More than 100k+ delivery personnel come online daily for a few hours and pay about US$1.5 per hour. 4 years into the industry, Shadowfax handles over 500,000 unique orders per day for over 170 clients across 500+ cities. We provide a modular set of e-commerce technologies and logistics solutions to over 7000 pin codes. We are the largest logistics partner for Flipkart, Amazon, Bigbasket and the only player providing outsourced Logistics services to O2O Segment.
- Shadowfax has a 60% market share in the outsourced food delivery market and believes its delivery cost works out lower (vs food delivery players) due to cross-utilization of delivery personnel across different categories and platforms.
- Shadowfax has a US$60 MN annualized revenue run rate currently which it expects to increase to US$350 MN by FY23
Our Strong Foundation :
- Shadowfax, founded by IIT - Delhi Alumni, Abhishek Bansal, Vaibhav Khandelwal in 2015. Shadowfax's leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world. The company is well-funded by marquee investors like Eight roads, IFC(financial arm of World Bank), NGP, Mirae Assets and Qualcomm Ventures.
- If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges and are passionate and believe in getting things done, experienced Human Resource Business Partners who can turn ideas into reality, and fast and can work with minimal supervision come join us.
Working at Shadowfax :
- Shadowfax believes in an open, intellectually honest culture where everyone is given the autonomy to contribute and do their life's best work. As a part of the dynamic team at Shadowfax, you will have a chance to learn new things, solve new problems, build your competence and be a part of an innovative design-and-tech startup that's revolutionizing the logistics industry.
- We Foster a culture that values first principle thinking and problem solving, impacts and encourages constructive feedback, engagement, inclusion and diversity at all levels.
- Our core values define our identity and form the basis of our actions and reflect in everything that we do at Shadowfax. Values enable us to shape the desired organizational culture in which each shadowfaxians can thrive and be at their best.
As a Associate Director - Sales and Business Development, You Will :
- Own the P&L for enterprise e-commerce business
- Conceptualize and execute sales growth strategies
- new opportunities mapping,
Contract negotiations, account management etc
- Lead an experienced team of appx 25-30 people and drive their career progression
- Design and implement new revenue streams and technology solutions basis a close
- Understanding of market requirements and relevance for our business
You Are :
- Hard working, self-starter & highly motivated individual
- Minimum 5-7 yrs of work experience
- Start-up experience preferred. Ability to shine in ambiguous environments highly sought
- Ability to come up with new ideas, execute and iterate continuously and independently.
- Data driven and comfortable with excel, power point