HR at People Interactive
Views:2929 Applications:1032 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Shaadi.com - Senior Brand Manager (4-8 yrs)
Overview - What Google is to search, Shaadi.com is to Online Matchmaking. In India, Shaadi.com pretty much defines the category and the Brand Marketing team ensures that this love & recall for the brand only grows with time.
- You will be primarily responsible for looking after top-of-funnel business growth & brand development in the core India and International markets.
- The role requires someone with the ability to think outside-in, keeping the consumer and the market context at the heart of all decision making.
- Must have the instinct, ability and judgement to take good creative work and make it memorable and effective.
The most valuable traits we are looking for in this role are :
- You will be the sole owner for brand and performance metrics in your markets and will be expected to demonstrate an owner's mindset
- You will need to think laterally and deeply to come up with solutions that create marketing benchmarks
- Low cost/effort - high impact orientation
- You will be expected to deliver results in a fast paced, operationally intensive, and rapidly changing environment
Strategy & business orientation :
- Ability to think through market dynamics, market shares, SOV, TOMA, Rule of 3, Network effects, brand architectures, and various other drivers of business. High comfort with data and analytic/graphing tools
What will you own?
- Customer Acquisition Metrics
- Market Share Metrics
- All first level customer touchpoints for relevant markets
- Brand metrics such as Consideration & Salience
- Communication Strategy & Media Planning for your markets
What you should have
- 4-5 years of experience in brand/product/category/marketing management in scaled up Consumer Tech / FMCG companies - at least 2 yrs in tech
- MBA from Top tier school
- Experience in dealing with Creative & Media Agencies to execute new campaigns
- Understanding of and familiarity with performance marketing