HR at SG Analytics
Views:580 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
SG Analytics - Senior Executive - Corporate Strategy & Development (2-5 yrs)
Responsibilities include :
- Work closely with Co-CEO to drive efforts to support strategic directions, innovation priorities, and organic or inorganic growth opportunities for SGA's ESG business.
- Long term strategy definition and stewardship, including market sensing, competitive strategy, and commercial portfolio planning
- Developing and ongoing delivery of management dashboards to enable data-driven business decisions
- Preparing reporting packs for the Board
- Strategic project execution, including transformation initiatives, M&A support, and a variety of other high-profile topics
- This role has significant and regular exposure to the CEO and other Executive Committee members.
Qualification : MBA in Marketing (Preferred)
Skills And Expertise
Strong Presentation and reporting skills
Analytical thinking and attention to detail