Senior Manager - Human Resources at SG Analytics
Views:3450 Applications:257 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
SG Analytics - Senior Analyst - Secondary Research - ICT/Telecom/TMT Sector (4-10 yrs)
SG Analytics Communications & Social research stream offers an exciting opportunity for a senior analyst to join its team.
- The Communications & Social practice sits within SG Analytics Consumer & Entertainment research pillar, and tracks developments and trends in two extremely fast-paced and dynamic industries, providing insight and data to SG Analytics clients on the strategies and services of players in the communications and social media ecosystems, including telcos, over-the-top players, social networks, social media companies, and application-to-person (A2P) communications service providers and vendors.
- Reporting to the Practice Leader of the Communications & Social team, the successful candidate will be responsible for continuing to develop SG Analytics messaging research and data products, including forecasts and trackers; in addition, the successful candidate will contribute to the delivery of the team's wider 2018 research agenda. Applicants should also be able to demonstrate expertise in forecasting. While the successful candidate is expected to track the communications and social media industries globally, knowledge of emerging markets would be an advantage.
Key responsibilities :
- Produce distinctive, market-leading analysis about communications and social media technologies and services (including mobile messaging) for a senior-level executive audience.
- Provide support to SG Analytics central forecasting team to ensure that SG Analytics communications forecasts meet customer needs and expectations.
- Maintain and develop Communications & Social forecasts and tracker products.
- Assist with consultancy and bespoke research projects as and when required.
- Attend industry conferences and events.
- Participate in telco/OTT/vendor/service provider briefings during conferences and events, and on a one-to-one basis.
Skills and competencies :
- Experience of working in the field of communications services and/or social and/or for a research provider, consultancy or other third-party business information provider.
- Good knowledge of communications and social services and/or platform technologies would be an advantage.
- Be prepared to develop a name as a thought leader in the communications and social area.
- A proven track record of managing a workload to ensure deadlines are met and client expectations are exceeded.
- Experience of developing and producing market forecasts and data tools would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a personable manner and the confidence to engage with and influence executives at the highest levels of industry.
- Highly numerate, with the ability to identify and present complex concepts, trends and data in a compelling visual manner.
- Syndicated/ consulting experience will be an added advantage.
If this position excites you then please send in your updated profile with current CTC, expected CTC and Notice period along with covering letter explaining how you professional experience is matching to this Job Description
- Candidates with telecom/ICT with Social, Consumer & Entertainment research background will be given first preference.
- Interested candidates can share their profile with their Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice Period.
- Please do not apply, If you don't have any expertise in secondary research and writing business research reports in ICT/Telecom/TMT sectors.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.