Recruiter at SG Analytics
Views:820 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
SG Analytics - Senior Analyst - Investment Banking (3-6 yrs)
Role : Senior Analyst, Investment Banking
- Analysing company reporting documents in order to create pitch-books, company profiles, information memorandums, sector reports, financial bench-marking and trading and transaction comps
- Interacting with the client for project coordination
- Manage a team of junior analysts and be responsible for quality check and client deliverable
- Ability to work and manage multiple projects.
- At least 3 years of experience in investment banking
- Experience in Technology, Media and Telecommunication (TMT) sector will be an added advantage.
- Experience in preparing pitch books, profiles, screening for targets/ buyers, sector reports, trading and transaction comps, as well as investment memorandums
Role : Senior Analyst, Investment Banking MBA Finance / CFA (level 1 cleared and above) / FRM- Proficiency in financial modelling, including detailed 3 statement forecasting, multiple scenario analysis, discounted cash flow valuation, capital structure modelling, LBO and merger modelling
- Knowledge of databases such as Bloomberg, CapIQ, Reuters, FactSet, and Merger market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Academic Qualification - Certifications :
MBA Finance / CFA (level 1 cleared and above) / FRM