HR at SG Analytics
Views:2395 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SG Analytics - Process Automation Specialist (10-15 yrs)
Designation : Process Automation Specialist
Location : EON IT Park, Pune
Experience level : 10+ years
- The goal of BPA is to not only automate business processes, but to simplify and improve business workflows as well. To improve an organization's overall workflow in terms of achieving greater efficiency, adapting to changing business needs, reducing human error and clarifying job roles and responsibilities
- The Business Process Specialist will drive a culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence, while providing critical support for EMPLOYERS key strategic initiatives to elevate the customer experience with a focus on automation, data & analytics, and efficient operating models. Activities include planning, performing, and implementing process improvement initiatives.
- These activities may represent one portion of a larger project, or may represent a stand-alone initiative. Additional functions may include data gathering and analysis, best practice research, process mapping, developing and recommending alternatives for improvement, developing performance metrics, obtaining leadership or stakeholder agreement, implementing improvements, and monitoring post-process improvement initiative performance to updated standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
Transformational Change : Perform large scale assessments of opportunities for department-wide or cross-functional improvement efforts. Lead change management activities associated with process improvement for highly complex initiatives.
Process Optimization and Design : Leverage Lean Six Sigma, Design for Six Sigma, Rapid Improvement and Agile methods to improve cost, quality, and speed for business processes, work systems, decision making systems, or implement new processes.
Strategic Planning : Facilitate a standard approach to define focus, identify priorities, and ensure alignment throughout the organization.
Consulting : Serve as a thought-partner; provide benchmarking data, research, metric development, facilitation, and more. Independently initiates, identifies and coordinates the analysis of complex client needs in project areas such as new and existing business operating models, innovative approaches to solutions, market research of emerging or available product functionality and operational readiness assessment.
- Serve as a critical leader, directly supporting Senior Vice Presidents, to help enable the successful execution of key strategic initiatives.
Job Requirements :
- B.E. in IT/BCA/MCA/M.tech.
- Automation experience.
- Must have a development background.
- Clear on the issues associated with automation.
- Very confident that in two weeks he will get back to Java coding.