Key Account Leader at Contactx
Views:2034 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Service Operations Role - UPS & Batteries (10-16 yrs)
- Implementing services plans and policies for the organization, ensuring accomplishment of the business goals.
- Maintaining a proper inventory of spare for smooth execution of service operations.
- Exploring potential service excellence avenues, developing new service points and meeting pre-set, RT/TAT targets.
- Preparing techno-commercial proposals for new I&C;
- Conducting Warranty Claim Analysis /settlements & consistently achieving targets.
- Implementation of plan to achieve committed SLA with customer.
- Operation and maintenance of service centers
- Monitoring channel service index and customer support activities; implementing effective strategies to maximize indirect sales of spares.
- Providing technical assistance and training of dealer personnel regarding seamless delivery of quality products & services in the market.
- Building and maintaining healthy business relations with customer, enhancing customer satisfaction matrices by achieving delivery & service quality norms.
- Monitoring post service activities like follow up with the customers, service reminders, warranty & post warranty issues and handling customer grievances for superior customer service.
- Maintaining spares stock level at different service points and setting norms for timely availability.
- Providing training to Service Technicians / Engineers, ensuring maximum efficiency in service operations and achieving individual & team targets.
- Motivating team members & dealers to work in a team to achieve common business targets.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.