Head Operations at Talent Pursuits
Views:2216 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Service Line Lead - Customer Analytics - Auto/Consumer Durable/Retail (8-20 yrs)
Need candidates who has worked on Customer Analytics, Customer Attrition, Customer Behavior
The Service Line Lead will be responsible for formulating and executing the supply side/ capability build strategy for their service line. He/ she will also be responsible for driving delivery excellence in all engagements in that service line by providing expert support on generating insights and generating a compelling case for action to deliver business impact.
The Service Line Lead will also support the development and execution of appropriate demand side/ go-to-market strategy for driving revenue growth and- penetration of the service line into existing/ new accounts.
- Develop a well thought out POV on the full spectrum of problems/ opportunities in that service line and analytics solutions/ approaches that are relevant to solving- them.
- Articulate the POV in the form of - Service Line on a Page- constructs that help explain it to stakeholders covering key business challenges, metrics, levers, analytics approaches, methodologies, frameworks, tools/assets/ solutions and impact.
- Understand work done till date in the service line and collate material relevant to developing the POV in the form of case studies and collateral.
- Review approaches/ methodologies/ frameworks used across engagements and develop a reference guide that can be used to standardise and drive excellence.
- Evaluate tools/ assets/ solutions developed across engagements till date and recommend usage/updates/ redesign as appropriate.
- Drive delivery excellence in all engagements in the service line by active participation/ providing expert support for solving complex business problems.
- Develop issue/ hypothesis trees and other relevant problem-solving approaches for addressing the business challenges.
- Review and provide critical comments to delivery teams on service line factors that need to be taken into consideration for raising the bar on dashboarding, modelling,- solving fuzzy problems and generating insights.
- Develop relevant sales/ marketing collateral for supporting the go-to-market strategy for the service line
- Track revenue and service line penetration into existing/ new accounts and formulate supply side approaches to drive growth around recruitment, skill building,- certification, refreshes to frameworks, methodologies, tools, assets and solutions
- Drive/ support proposal/ RFP response development for opportunities in the service line; support NBD and Account Management teams in sales pursuits in existing- accounts