Senior Consultant at Marketscope
Views:3961 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Service Delivery Role - Source To Pay Process - IT (8-15 yrs)
The SDL is responsible to manage operations with strong operating discipline and internal controls.
He / She should be responsible for:
- Service and Supplier Management: Monitor service levels against contract commitments, ensuring customer satisfaction, service metrics, and provide an escalation point for critical issues. Providing input regarding Supplier performance and partnering with Quality and Corporate Auditing to ensure proper oversight of the Supplier.
- Process Management& Execution: Executing and driving adoption of the process for operational activities including incident, problem, change, request, to ensure the delivery of service and project commitments. Develop improvement plans for process efficiency and deliver value.
- Relationship Management: Developing strong relationships with Customers, Suppliers, and other Service Delivery Leads.
- Planning and Project Management: Work as Execution lead for critical projects and projects that span across teams.
- Leadership: Leading functional governance teams such as Service Reviews, Change Control Board Meetings, Incident Action / Root Cause Analysis Review Meetings. Use influence skills to help others see alternative views or approaches.
- Communications: Develop and distribute oral and written communications as needed regarding new services, service issues, planned / unplanned outages and changes in policies, service offerings, etc.
- Deep knowledge of source to pay process and understanding of SAP system
- High learning agility to keep up with ever-changing business needs
- Demonstrable high level of intellectual curiosity, external perspective and innovation interest
- Good communication skills, including the ability to explain complex technical topics to a non-technical audience (including senior leadership)
- Ability to influence peers and senior leadership regarding strategic direction and decisions
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer/client needs, creatively approach solutions, decide and influence appropriate courses of action
- Ability to work in a global, virtual organization
- Experience with driving execution through a team with real impact and solid outcomes
- Possess a - Can Do- attitude, with a view to moving the business forward
- Self-Driven, be able to communicate internally and externally
- Strong learning agility when it comes to technology
- Effective analytical, problem-solving and investigative skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills & teamwork
Broad technical skills:
- Ability to communicate dedicatedly and effectively with IT and business partners
- Demonstrated experience in applying compliance requirements
- Previous experience working in multi-functional teams or projects
- Demonstrated success at engaging and influencing management and peers, and working as part of a matrix organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.