HR at SERVALL PAPER PRIVATE LIMITED
Views:1408 Applications:317 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Servall - Manager/Senior Manager - Account & Finance - CA/ICWA (15-20 yrs)
Qualification : CA/ICWA
Activities and Tasks The responsibilities would include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Overseeing all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements
- Maintaining internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs, and programme budgets and actual expenditures
- Coordinating all audit activity
- Consistently analyzing of financial data and presenting financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements; monitor progress, changes and keep senior leadership abreast of the financial status
- Assisting leadership in the annual budgeting and planning process; administering and reviewing all financial plans and comparing to actual results with a view to identifying, explaining and correcting variances as appropriate
- Overseeing all financial, project/programme and grants accounting; ensuring that expenditures are consistently aligned with grant and programme budgets throughout the grant/fund period; collating financial reporting materials for government, corporate, and foundation grants
- Managing organizational cash flow forecasting by working in partnership with the Programme Heads; collaborating with Programme Heads to assess the financial efficacy of programme operations and establish finance and administrative systems to support programme operations
- Managing and tracking the performance of invested assets, in alignment with the policies and investment guidelines
- Leveraging strengths of the finance team members; providing clarity on the roles and responsibilities; developing and implementing training programmes to maximize and help them reach optimal individual and organizational goals
- Providing leadership in strengthening internal communications with staff at all levels throughout the organization creating and promoting a positive and supportive work environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.