HR at Sepio Products Private Limited
Views:2229 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:234
Sepio - Manager - Solution Delivery (2-10 yrs)
Sepio Products Pvt. Ltd is an IoT platform focused on supply chain transformation by creating unique digital identities for products on the shelf, connected to a robust, cloud-based software. It is on a mission to make the world a better place one product at a time through the use of cutting edge technologies.
Sepio is currently looking to add rockstars to its growing team based out of Mumbai. As a key member in the company, this person will take ownership of various stages of SDLC and manage day to day operations around product development. More specifically, the roles and responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the tech team to ensure adherence to implementation plan and timelines
- Identify partners (other software or hardware providers) and work in close association with them to fulfill specific business goals and objectives via technology intervention
- Identify technology integration requirements and drive end to end solution delivery at the client
- Coordinate with client team to ensure seamless integrations with client IT systems
Requirement Gathering and Analysis
- Understand customer requirements and translate it into functional and technical specifications
- Ascertain technical feasibility of requirements coming either from end customer or from growth teams and suggest best course of action
Testing and Quality Assurance
- Identify scenarios to be tested and build test cases to cover these scenarios
- Perform UAT to ensure smooth product releases
- Coordinate with tech team to ensure quality standards and adherence to global best practices
You should apply if:
- You want to work for a growth phase B2B Tech startup
- You are a technology enthusiast and believe technology can solve real-world problems
- You have demonstrated active listening skills, are highly consultative and solutions-oriented
- You have 2+ years of experience in B2B or B2C technology companies in technology/product roles
- You have prior experience in understanding business needs and translating it into product features in a way that can enrich the product for all customers
- You have prior experience in building or improving technology products
What do we look for:
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated intense customer focus.
- Analytical mind-set
- Strong team player
- Focused on delivering results with high standards
- Innovative, thinks out-of-the-box.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure situation
- 2-5 years of experience in technology companies (preferably in enterprise SaaS companies)
Job Location : Mumbai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.