SEOYug - Search Engine Optimization (1-3 yrs)
We are looking for an SEO/SEM/SMO expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo, and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Proven SEO experience - Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools
- Experience with bid management tools
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications: Seo, SMO, PPC, Analytics, Youtube Adwords, Facebook Ads, PR Submission, Articles, Forum Posting
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.