Engagement Associate - Team Lead at OLX Group
Views:139 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
SEO Manager - Internet/eCommerce (4-10 yrs)
Looking for SEO Manager with minimum of 4 years of core SEO experience from a start up or an Ecommerce company.
- Manage SEO optimization and evolution across all categories & product lines- Own & drive the SEO channel growth plan to expand the business aggressively.
- Be responsible for planning & budgeting for the business ensuring that we achieve our growth goals.
- Ideate, design & lead all SEO initiatives in collaboration with Product, Marketing and Content and Business Development team.
- Implement and manage Search Engine Optimization (SEO) on site & off page activities
- Develop customized and targeted SEO solutions to maximize effectiveness of Search campaigns.
- Conduct keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, meta-tag creation, link building and other SEO related activities.
- Monitor and report on metrics such as page ranking, effectiveness of site optimization etc.
- Keep up to date on the latest SEO strategies and technologies and assist in improving solution offerings.
- Work effectively with an extended global team.
- Work on CMS platforms like WordPress, Drupal and HubSpot.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve complex problems.
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, and cross-browser development and other SEO related technologies.
1. Can consider candidates who are willing to relocate Mumbai.
2. Currently WFH
3. Opening is not for OLX Group. It's for one of our client