Assistant Manager - Human Resources at Sentiss Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
Views:8444 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Sentiss Pharma - Executive Assistant - President Office (2-4 yrs)
Objective of the position:
Sentiss is in a very interesting phase currently and is expecting tremendous growth in the coming years. As a part of our growth strategy, we are looking to build a team of outstanding performers who will help drive the business and deliver as per the performance targets. The role in the President's Office is central to this strategy. The person will be working in pharmaceutical business and will be involved in projects with all our functions - supply chain, manufacturing operations, quality, R&D, IT, etc.
The key objective of this position is to provide support to the President in developing long term growth strategy and data analysis & insights to enable smooth running of the operations and on-time delivery of key projects. In many ways you would work as a catalyst to ensure the company delivers to the best of its capabilities.
1) Provide strategic support and data analysis in key functions to the President's Office, to ensure smooth running of the operations and on-time delivery of key projects.
2) Ensure timely, data-backed quantitative and qualitative analysis along with recommendations for the President to support him in decision making (for business cases, balanced scorecards, budgets, NFAs, price indexes etc.)
3) Reviewing business/department performance on periodic basis, and presenting recommendations to the President.
4) Monitor and follow up all action items emerging from the various discussions of the President during the internal/external meetings with various divisions/stakeholders.
5) Pro-actively understand and identify processes which can be (or needs to be) simplified for ease of data analysis and decision making.
6) Organize and coordinate for senior management team meetings, strategy meets and off-sites.
7) Acts as a bridge for smooth communication between the President's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management.
8) Provide updates and inputs to the President on macro and industry level trends.
9) Prepare power-point presentations /other MS-office documents for internal communications, customer meetings and board meetings.
1) EA to the CEO is a 2-year role whereby the candidate after demonstrating his/her ability will get the opportunity to join a functional department, which will be basis candidate's interest and organizational requirements
2) The position is an induction to the Organization at a role which is highly demanding, and the candidate gets an opportunity to work with the President and Leadership Team
3) The candidate basis his/her performance will climb the career ladder to a Business leader level in a few years
1) Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks, seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
2) Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, especially with senior leadership.
3) Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
4) Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
5) Emotional maturity.
6) Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective while working on independent assignments.
7) Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
8) Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
9) Outward looking, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
10) Not staying restricted to what has been assigned only but always looking to add value for process improvement and standardization
11) High Project Management ability and be able to close tasks showing tangible results.
12) Willingness to travel
Academic Qualifications needed:
1) MBA from a premier business school, with a minimum of 2-year post MBA-experience (Experience in Pharma & Healthcare industry will be an added advantage but not necessary)
2) Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
3) Certifications like Project Management, Six-Sigma and courses on Financial Modelling etc. will be preferred