SenseHawk - Manager - Presales (3-6 yrs)
SenseHawk is a leader in AI-powered software for the entire solar lifecycle. The company's powerful cloud-based platform, SenseHawk Core, is a completely integrated set of applications to support everything from solar plant design and construction to operation and maintenance. SenseHawk software has delivered data analytics for more than 17 GWs of solar assets across 12 countries worldwide.The company is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area and has offices in India. For more information, please go to www.sensehawk.com
- Assisting the Sales team in Qualifying / Disqualifying leads and having a deep understanding of the customer pain points.
- Involved in product positioning, solution demonstration to the decision-makers and managing client expectations.
- Delivering product presentations and demonstrations, prepare pitch decks and provide support at external and internal customer facing events
- Analyzing the business & potential market, requirement gathering, scoping, creating proposals and value proposition documents
- Solving (technical) queries in a Request for Information (RFI) or a Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Work with cross-functional teams to close client's technical, functional, compliance and requirements & if any technical issues.
- Manage the delivery & expectation of clients in terms of timelines & new requests
- Responsible for training the Sales teams on the Product, Compliance and Technology for the assigned use-case
- Gathering product feedback from client & other market insights & updating the Product team
- Assist Sales in closing legal documents (Service Agreements, NDAs, InfoSec queries, and SLA agreements, etc. and to get the SoW/ BRD/ Proposal and SLA Sign-off
- Identify, qualify and nurture cross-sell/ up-sell opportunities and pitch Sensehawk offerings to new/ existing customers
- Maintain the repository of latest decks, demos, regulatory circulars, and presentations of the assigned use-cases
- Regularly attend industry events, build relationships, and Identify prospective leads via client references.
- 3 - 6 years relevant work experience as Pre-sales / Technical Consulting preferably in the SaaS industry
- Affinity to both sales & technology functions & ability to present technical solutions to prospective & existing clients.
- BRD documentation / Requirement Gathering experience (mandatory)
- Strong commercial knowledge, insights of the market and the industry
- Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills including an ability to think - on their feet- when faced with challenging situations in the sales environment.
- Good communication skills and ability to effectively articulate through demos & presentations
- Works well within teams and independently
- A self-starter and the desire to over-deliver in all aspects of the role
- Is creative, drives results & is customer oriented