Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:1143 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Wealth Manager - HNI/UHNI (2-6 yrs)
Exp: 2 - 6 years
- Candidates from Wealth Management, Broking, Securities, Automobiles (Should have good portfolio)
- Should have handled Book size/Ticket size of Rs 15-20 Crs.
- The Relationship Manager will be responsible for acquiring new clients (NTB)
- Maintaining client relationships and generate revenue.
- Helping clients on their Investments and managing their overall financial portfolio and deepening the wallet from existing clients
- To coordinate with product and research team (Centralize Team) for taking investment decision for the clients.
- Coordination with KYC team for documentation and compliance
- Acquiring, growing and deepening of large-customer relationships through effective relationship management.
- Achieve defined targets in terms of new customers added, mobilization and revenue
- Achieve a high percentage of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Achieve the Targets set in terms of product mix.
- Analyze the financial needs for the customers and suggest investment avenues in line with the Risk Profile.
- Work closely with the advisory team to manage customers investments
- Periodic Portfolio reviews for all customers
- Update & maintain all relevant MIS (Calls, Prospects, conversions, Business achieved, etc.)
- Serve as the one-point contact to the High Net Worth customers.
Key points -
- Candidate should have at least 2 years of experience into equities acquisition.
- Should have an experience handling HNI/UHNI Clients