Senior Recruitment Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:1011 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior VP - Valuation Quant - Group Internal Audit Team (12-20 yrs)
Senior VP-Valuation Quant, Existing Vp's only or Equivalent
Your team :
You will be working in the Group Internal Audit team. As an independent function, is to support in achieving firms strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management and the control environment within all business divisions and Corporate Center functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department. Our team is responsible for auditing the Market Risk and Valuations areas and the model risk across all risk types
Your expertise :
- A Master's degree or the international equivalent, in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Physics, etc.)
- Ideally experience in audit or internal risk management areas within the financial industry. This experience could have been gained at a consulting firm or in an internal audit function.
- Strong analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods
- A detailed understanding of banking operations and regulations as well a quantitative approach to problem solving
- Reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
- Risk focused, and capable of using data analytics to gain insights into transactions, clients, and investment products
- A flexible and committed team player willing to travel to other UBS locations for audit assignments
- Curious and willing to discover all aspects of the bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.