Operations Lead at Eureca.ai
Views:9723 Applications:756 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Senior Vice President/Vice President - Marketing - FinTech (12-16 yrs)
About the Employer :
The employer is a multi-country and India's largest Supply Chain Finance platform with over 2.5 bn USD in financing to date. We digitize B2B trade and enable Corporate Supply Chains to capture their entire receivable and payable trades electronically and finance them through partner Banks and Financial Institutions. With offices in India, USA and Singapore, the Network today spans over 250 cities in India and over 20 countries globally.
The employer is also a leading GST Compliance service provider in India. They continue to build and offer products and services allied to trade financing and compliance for the B2B world. Backed by leading institutional investors Employer is on its path to emerge as one of the largest platforms globally in B2B Trade enablement.
This growth has been powered by a committed and exceptionally experienced team of just 50; providing an opportunity to every member in the team to solve market challenges at scale
We are looking for a high caliber individual to join us in our journey towards making Employer the largest Trade Financing Network globally. As SVP - Marketing, the role presents a great opportunity to work with the senior management on the core strategy and growth plans of the firm and helping drive the same across functions.
1. Create & execute a holistic marketing strategy aligned with overall business objectives & goals of the firm across global markets.
2. Take responsibility for the annual Marketing plan including Brand building and visibility, PR, driving campaigns for lead acquisitions and business growth, Events and Awards, etc.
3. Work closely with Sales, Product and other internal teams to align broad objectives with all.
4. Create an annual digital marketing calendar and build digital programs that will help achieve the objectives laid out in the digital strategy as well as the overall brand objectives.
5. Work with the Digital Media Agency, Advertising Agency, and Leadership Team to set goals, refine strategy, and review progress.
6. Devise tools and scorecards that will measure performance on digital marketing as well as its impact on the overall brand equity
7. Track competition and evaluate potential impact to devise counter-strategies
Profile and Experience :
1. The ideal candidate will have 12-15+ years of experience including as a marketing Head in high growth startups/emerging enterprises and as a part of the management team contributing to the growth of the business.
2. The functional experience could overexposure across Marketing functions including - Performance and Revenue driven roles, Creative and Branding, PR, working with agencies/ digital marketing, etc.
3. Prior roles in working with cross-functional teams in scaling up businesses are of considerable value.
4. Strong analytical rigor and outstanding communication skills are a must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.