Principal Consultant at Career Inflections
Views:1360 Applications:319 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:167
Senior Vice President/Vice President - Learning & Development - Bank (16-20 yrs)
Client is a leading pvt sector bank with strong pedigree and is listed on NSE & BSE. It is rated among its peer group.
For its L&D team; it is looking for someone at a SVP / VP level [based on work exp] to drive L&D initiatives across the bank.
Desired candidate shall be a Female with MBA HR / PhD or MA [Psychology]. She should have min 16 + yrs of proven expertise in L&D functions and must be preferably from top brands across Retail, Hospitality, Banking, Hospital sectors.
The role is Mumbai based with preference to local candidates.
- Define the L&D strategy & link it to Bank's growth plans and goals.
- Ensure that training processes are fine tuned to achieve its desired expectations.
- Emphasis on Leadership Development interventions.
- Ensure Employee Training Coverage as per defined levels.
- Create and implement Development Action Plans for at all levels across the bank.
- Closely engage with internal and external stakeholders with reference to forecasting and ascertaining skill requirements.
- Network and build relationships with internal and outsourced training partners for the success of training programs.
- Drive Functional & Behavioral Training Initiatives across the bank pan India.
- Calibrate training impact for select L&D intervention.