HR Manager at True Troops Consultants Pvt. Ltd
Views:1045 Applications:259 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Senior Vice President/Vice President - Finance - Bank/NBFC (8-12 yrs)
Lead team of legal officers & manage litigation/arbitration/recovery across states, liaison with advocates, draft agreement/ deed/ affidavit/ petition, support in negotiation, execution, closing documentation, guide management on law/legal risk etc.
Required Candidate profile Graduate with 8+ yrs post qualification experience in NBFC/Bank with, excellent managerial, supervision, interpersonal & communication skills & ability to cope with high level of responsibility in confidential matters.CC/Loans/CA/SA
Driving the Overall Budgeting Exercise by working with various Stake holders across functions.
- Tracking of Head count and reports
- Developing budgets, monthly forecasts, and all supporting financial analysis including managing monthly reporting, monitoring, and financial variance explanations
- Facilitating monthly review sessions with key stakeholders to ensure integrity of all financial reporting and identification of financial risks and uncertainties
- Providing analytical reports so they fully understand the business units- year-to-date results, monthly trends, annual budget submissions, and recurring forecasts
- Provides financial consulting on key strategic initiatives and priorities to help the business units stay focused on achieving their strategic goals by: Validating all cross-functional charges and allocations to align with the business direction and scope
- Ensuring staffing priorities are in-line with changing business priorities, through rigorous resource tracking, reporting, forecasting, and monitoring
- Work closely with the Accounts team for the monthly close and review of all the entries before the close.
- Advises and creates business-driven financial analyses, ensuring alignment with business strategies, priorities, and financial requirements, including : Modeling the viability of new business efforts to include cost-benefit analyses, revenue alternatives, and costing scenarios based on the business leaders- strategic direction and input
- Short and long term financial planning, including all investment products by building and analyzing multiple financial scenarios based on business and market assumptions
- Tracking of the Man Power Schedule against the Plan, Forecast and reporting the variations
- Department level Budgeting and Reporting.
- Managing of the KPI Metrics Reporting across the Operations & Finance
- Cross training of the teams
- Managing the expectation of the Account Manager in terms of Customer review.
Required Candidate profile
Qualifications & Experience :
- CA / MBA with min 12+yrs experience of which 5+ of experience at a managerial position
- Prefer candidates who have had exposure working with a Captive Setup of Back Office for a Global Setup / ITeS Industry
- The candidate should currently be leading the FP&A Setup in his/her current role.
Perks and benefits
Including Best in Industry Variables
Industry Type Banking, Financial Services, Broking
Functional Area Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
In case of any query call Ashish @ +91-9873967724