Associate at Iris Corporate Solutions
Views:2990 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Senior Vice President/Vice President - Debt Syndication - Investment Banking - CA/ICWA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (15-20 yrs)
We are looking for a senior person for one of the best company in power industry.
A person with a relevant experience of Business Development, Finance, Debt arrangements, Syndication, credit and investment banking, financial advisory in Power Industry will be a great fit in this role.
- Spearhead lending business of PFS by aggressively involving in all activities related to business development including syndication
- Must have worked from deal generation to conclusion & relationship management experience
- Leading the BD team with the following focus
- Experience of structuring financial products, mezzanine funding, structured debt, bridge finance etc.
- Experience in both long term and short term financing products
- Activities related to syndication, down-selling of proposals underwritten through origination, structuring and execution to other lenders
- Activities relating to preparation of Project Information Memorandum (PIM)
- Generating leads and deals
- Strong network in business and financials
- Interact/liaison and regular follow-up with potential borrowers and FIs/Banks/ syndicators
- Contribute in policy framing of debt syndication
- Any other work as assigned
- Would require to travel extensively
Skills and Attributes :
- Having entrepreneurial skills and is Creative
- Can take initiative on its own
- Have positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of technical and commercial aspects of power sector/other infra sector
- Knowledge in regulatory aspects and working experience in other infra sector like port, road etc would be added advantage
- Can maintain excellent interpersonal relationship with others
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED : Candidate should have 15 - 20 years related experience in credit and investment banking, corporate finance, debt syndication and financial advisory services. Candidates with MBA qualification should have strong track record in financial appraisal and related areas. Experience of handling financing proposals in power sector and other infra sector would be desirable.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: CA/ICWA/MBA from Tier 1 Management Institute.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.