Director at Quantified HR Pvt. Ltd.
Views:770 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:146
Senior Vice President/Vice President - Client Services (15-25 yrs)
We are hiring for one of our IT Client which is a SaaS Product company in the Meetings and Event Technology segment.
The Job Description is as below :
- Vice President of Client Services is the executive leader for all the client services groups at the organization's India office in Gurgaon. The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring excellent service delivery through the implementation and management of best practices in people, processes and performance management domains for the group. The role requires visionary leadership and management of service delivery for multiple B2B cloud-based software products through a division of 900+ FTEs.
- Experience managing global clients while coordinating resources across multiple geographic locations is required. The role is a balance between leading traditional support processes and Professional & Creative Services. This is a senior management position at the Gurgaon office . This role may require travel to the organization's HQ located in the United States and other locations. This position reports to the Global Senior Vice President of Client Services.
3 key aspects of the role :
- Delivery and continuous improvement of the India Client Services function
- Play an active role in taking Cvent India forward (being a part of the India SM group)
- Work seamlessly with the US counterparts and stakeholders and ensure that the India team aligns and delivers as per the vision
- Work Hours: US Early East Coast hours for first 6 months. After that, there is some flexibility.
What You Will Be Doing :
- Lead a division of 900+ highly trained product consultants, success managers, operations managers, Director and AVPs. The role involves managing both customer services through traditional channels (phones, chat and portal cases) as well as professional services - project leads and graphics designers
- Ensure continual achievement of critical metrics in Client Services - Satisfaction Parameters, SLA, Quality, Training, Project implementations and Attrition
- Manage the budget spend for the division in an optimal manner and ensure best possible utilization of financial resources
- Mentor leaders and ensure effective succession management and implementation of best practices in talent management through close coordination with the Human Resources division
- Manage interdepartmental and intra-departmental as well as cross-border communication at all levels and lead the conversation and communication engagements with external and internal customers
- Implement and manage best practices for people, process and performance management to ensure continual improvement and better the existing level of achievement of critical metrics
- As a core leader at India office, contribute to the company-wide projects and programs that are implemented for ensuring competitive advantage of the India office and the organization overall
- Be the Champion of - Voice of Customer and Voice of Business and effectively engage, proactively drive and ensure excellent stewardship of critical business programs - new product enhancements, service design, launch of new value added services/products, competitive intelligence, and new acquisitions.
- Responsible for ensuring proper recruitment, training and staffing of resources at all levels within the Client Services group at India through close coordination with Human Resources and WorkForce Management group
- Provides executive leadership for all aspects of the business for India in collaboration with global management
- Consults with key stakeholders to determine user needs, reporting requirements and areas where procedures need streamlining in a high-growth environment
- Provides guidance and mentorship to team
What You Will Need for this Position :
- 15+ years of experience in servicing business clients (international clients)
- 6+ years managing large service groups
- Should have managed or overseen the operation of 800+ employees
- Handled internal budget and client P&L responsibilities
- Must have an unwavering focus on client satisfaction, sophisticated leadership abilities, desire and ability to operate in a highly matrixed environment, a passion for talent and a high achievement drive.
- Comprehensive knowledge of industry best practices, processes and measurements
- Extensive experience in handling product support, preferably for SaaS companies with at least $100m in revenue
- Professional Services management experience preferred
- Must be ranked among top 5% among his/her present management group and a stellar track record of performance at senior management level
- Knowhow of the upcoming technology in the customer service space and deployment experience
- A motivational leader who is sensitive to our employee's and client's needs
- Near-native English fluency
- Career progression through client service management a plus
- Ability to track key performance metrics and make business decisions
- Ability to identify, model and implement solutions for business situations and client needs
- Manage communication with internal and external clients
- Leadership skills and traits with a fair understanding of motivation theories
- Very proficient with software packages of Microsoft Office
- Aptitude for data analysis and perform trend analysis
- Very good presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit/mindset, flexibility toward dynamic changes