Principal Consultant at TransitionHRD
Views:1665 Applications:442 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:166
Senior Vice President - Operations - eCommerce (12-14 yrs)
Knowing that we are transforming the face of logistics is what drives us forward. We are looking for like-minded game-changers to join us in our mission.
- We want you to be excited about the work you're doing and the company you're doing it for.
- The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- You will drive our multi-locational operations team to deliver world-class customer service even as you minimize total system cost and maximize profitability. The position will require a fully cross-functional approach, developing plans and metrics that are aligned with business goals and creating value for our customers.
Who are we looking for?
- A leader with a team focused management style that fits into a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Proactive and decisive leader for the business with excellent communication skills.
- Fanatical about technology and always on the look-out of newer better ways of building solutions.
- A seasoned strategic thinker, but also a tactical team player willing to roll up their sleeves and lead our operations.
- Passionate Advocate for Customer Service and Continuous Improvement.
Key responsibilities associated with this position include the following:
- To provide a strategic direction and leadership.
- Developing a short-term and long-term strategy to optimize operations through an understanding of best practices and in line with each business unit goal.
- Lead/Chair monthly operations performance review and set monthly, quarterly and annual KPI objectives and performance standards.
- Ensure service delivery for profitable business growth.
- Be able to drive the culture of tech adoption for scale-up and efficiency.
- Build and drive a culture of operational excellence.
- Engineer/MBA with 12 - 14 years of experience in Operations, Understanding of Supply Chain/Financial Market. Sector experience will be an added advantage.
- Strong financial acumen with the ability to model, manage, and budget costs.
- Experience in managing and inspiring large teams
- Highly organized and demonstrated ability as a strategic thinker.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, develop effective plans, coordinate change management, and see projects through to conclusion.
PEOPLE FROM E-COMMERCE INDUSTRIES WILL BE PREFERRED.