Senior Vice President - Investment Banking - Coverage - Healthcare & BFSI Domain (10-12 yrs)
About Our Client
Our Client's Investment Banking Coverage team has been forged with extensive sector expertise and deep corporate relationships. The team offers comprehensive and integrated financing solutions & advisory encompassing a high-quality product suite that includes ECM, PE, M&A and Structured Finance
The SVP Healthcare and BFSI Banker is a senior level position responsible for assisting clients in raising funds in the capital markets, as well as in providing strategic advisory services for mergers, acquisitions and other types of financial transactions.
- Assume significant levels of responsibility for the various phases of project and transaction execution, new business development and overall growth of the firm
- Work closely with clients on financing transactions and guide them through the capital raising process, including leading due diligence and drafting sessions and preparing them for an equity or debt offering
- Initiate and develop relationships with key decision makers in target organizations for Origination.
- Identify prospective clients from Pharma / Healthcare and BFSI sectors and generate business from the existing clients by originating suitable investment banking mandates
- Work with clients, senior-level team members and outside professional advisors on M&A and special situation transactions
- Responsible for drafting situation analyses, pitch materials, information memoranda, investor and management presentations and oversee work being performed by analysts & associates assigned to projects
- The candidate must have 10 -12 years of relevant experience in Corporate Banking/ IB - Coverage/ Origination
- Experience of strong relationship in Corporate Banking or selling at least two of the four IBD products - ECM, M&A, Private Equity and Structured Finance
- MBA from a top tier school
- CA with an MBA
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills