Partner at Talent Monitor
Views:284 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Senior Vice President/Head - Engineering - Logistics Tech Firm (12-25 yrs)
Talent Monitor is currently working with a large logistics tech/3 PL company that is looking to hire an SVP & Head Engineering that will become the CTO role after a year.
Working closely with the founders, the SVP & Head Engineering will be responsible for leading the technology charter end-to-end.
1) Develop technical aspects of the company's strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
2) Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
3) Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality, availability and efficiency
4) Build quality assurance and data protection processes. Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
5) Use stakeholders- feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
6) Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field with 12-25 years of progressive experience in the engineering function
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role in logistics tech industry. 5-6 years of experience building logistics - first mile, warehousing, last mile, supply chain - products is mandatory
- Excellent leadership and organizational abilities to lead and grow a current team of 100+ engineers. Experience in business planning
- Deep knowledge of technological trends, especially in supply chain/logistics tech, to build strategy
- Strategic thinker with problem solving aptitude and fantastic communication skills