Senior Consultant at Wenger & Watson
Views:1510 Applications:347 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Senior Vice President - Finance - FMCG (14-18 yrs)
We are handling an exciting and challenging opportunity as an Sr. Vice President Finance with the leading start up in Bangalore.
- They are looking for dynamic leader who will be leading the finance function working very closely with CEO of the group.
- Execute the financial strategy of the company.
- Excellent knowledge in Inventory control, Debt Management & Process Management.
- Manage financial controls and accounting procedures
- Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company
- Provide advice on how to increase revenue and reduce costs
- Effectively and clearly communicate potential risks in a timely manner
- Propose action plans to ensure that annual financial objectives are attained
- Support the CEO with the preparation of monthly and annual financial plans
- Maintain speed and accuracy of billings and client payments.
- Excellent working knowledge of Inventory management and Debt management with Retail Industry would be ideal candidate for this role.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong financial background, exceptional leadership skills, passion to work in building processes in early-stage companies, ability to raise and structure debt/working capital/franchisee arrangements and has a deep understanding of the Indian business landscape.
- Strong knowledge of Indian financial regulations, accounting standards (Ind AS), and tax laws.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement financial strategies that drive business growth and profitability.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field (MBA preferred)
- Professional accounting designation (CA, CMA or CPA)
- 12+ years experience in a senior financial managerial position is required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.