Assosiate Consultant - Finance & Accounts at Crescendo Global
Views:2279 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Senior Vice President - CCAR/PPNR Modelling - Bank (10-15 yrs)
Looking for a Skilled Modeler to be a part of Bank's PPNR team, the incumbent will be responsible for end-to-end responsibility of PPNR models (Statistical & Functional), sharing periodic updates to Senior Governance Group, presenting models to Federal Reserve / OCC / FDIC / Model Risk Management and align PPNR models.
LOCATION : Mumbai
YOUR EMPLOYER :
A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
- Building core risk models for scratch using a variety of Statistical Tools and Techniques like SAS
- Building models for regulatory requirements under CCAR/DFAST; econometric model development
- Extensive tactical data analysis and model development for client engagements using a variety of programming languages
- Building core statistical models in the wholesale banking/ investment banking domain for in house large capabilities
- Manage the Segmentation, Risk Identification, overlay discussions with Businesses and Finance teams.
- Manage FRY14 Regulatory reporting / Recovery & Resolution planning and present the findings to senior Finance leadership before submission to Regulators.
- Serving as subject matter authority on financial and statistical markets model development and validation expertise
- Working as an individual contributor in developing models
- Holding 10+ relevant years of experience in building model with in banking domain
- Master's in a quantitative field such as statistics, economic or maths from Tier1/2 colleges
- Worked on techniques like linear, nonlinear stats modelling, time series, forecasting
- Have managed a large team of minimum 15-20 statisticians / econometricians in previous role
- Experience in CCAR Modeling / Reporting to OCC, FRB and FDIC.
- Experience in developing econometric and Panel regression models.
- Extensive hands-on experience in programming and modeling using SAS
- Programming experience in Python or SAS
- Good with stress testing regulatory requirement
- Strong management skills, project management experience, able to explain technical ideas to non-technical audience
- Able to work on unstructured problem solving skills
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU :
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue- chip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the deposits analytics team.
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression
REACH US :
Contact me on 8264413515 for a confidential discussion on the role.