Senior Vice President - Affinity Business - Bancassurance (12-15 yrs)
This role will be part of the leadership team as a Head to build Affinity business vertical for the company, design & execute strategy, and manage & grow relationships with our clients.
- Business Development / Sales (bancassurance, corporate) professional with 12+ years of experience in Insurance or Financial Services industry
- Must have managed budgets and P&Ls.
- Track record of meeting sales and business development targets.
- Graduate in any stream.
- Preferably Master's degree from a premier institute.
Key responsibility of this position can be divided into 5 broad heads i.e.
- Create the target list of prospects across NBFCs, Banks & Affinity partner basis their customer base and ability to influence them
- Prepare the business plan to maintain desired sales margins, execute the commercial agreement to conclude the deal
- Keep the sales funnel active by maintaining healthy sales pipeline
- Sign up corporate clients providing deemed benefits to their customers
- Actively engage teams at newly on-boarded partner and Go-Live as per the Go To Market (GTM) plan
- Jointly drive the sales for first 90 days with NBFC / Bank / Affinity partner and handover the partnership to relationship team to drive initiatives
- Act as one point contact for various stakeholders in partners
- Manage relationships with the SPOCs across channels of partnerships
- Manage day to day transactions across partnerships / corporate client
- Deliver customer delight by exceeding expectations on SLA across various stages i.e. member onboarding, servicing, retention, commission payment, refund etc.
- Keep track of key initiatives and ensure timely execution by effectively coordinating with SPOCs / key stakeholders at partnerships
- Ensure timely launch of new channel / new product to meet business plans
- Explore new initiatives by regularly engaging with Business Heads across partnerships
- Feed Business Head with various portfolio / partnership analysis to take critical decision in growing profitable business
- Share monthly partnership updates like utilization report, performance update etc. with key stakeholders at partnerships
- Drive customer engagement programs to drive utilization and healthy persistency levels
- Implement client specific engagement initiatives, service client throughout the year and maintain relationship to drive healthy persistency ratio
- Continue co-creating the sales strategy by innovating the products to meet the ever changing needs of clients and also cater the business objective of partner / corporate client