Founder / Principal Consultant at Apple Pie Consulting & HR Services
Views:483 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Underwriter - BFSI (6-8 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Candidate should have in Depth Knowledge and Experience in US Mortgage Underwriting(UK, Australia, NZ, or any other country exposure is not relevant).
2. Candidate should have Exposure in Residential Mortgage Underwriting only. (Commercial Underwriting or Student loan is not relevant).
3. Candidate should not have an Employment/Knowledge Gap of More than 6 Months within the same underwriting Profile.
4. Candidate should have good working knowledge and Experience of all 4 C of underwriting. I.e. Credit. Capacity, Collateral and Capital.
5. Candidate should have exposure and Experience in Underwriting Process as a Core Underwriter.
6. Candidate should have experience in reviewing of collateral including in depth analysis of appraisal reports, title commitment, fraud risk checks, insurances documents and sales contract
7. Candidate should have Exposure to work under credit policy guidelines and investor guidelines (all FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA & USDA) and apply them to specific loans for effective sale in the secondary market.
8. Candidate should have experience in analysis of Assets, Income and Credit to ensure borrower profile, transaction and properties meet the company's lending criteria Stringently look for the Loan to Value (LTV), Debt to Income ratio (DTI) and Housing to Income ratio (HTI) ratios components in the mortgage loan files
9. Candidate should have Experience in reviewing of the Borrower profile including credit, income, assets, collateral, compliance, employment and other lending risks such as interested party involvements.