Senior Technical Support Analyst - Investment Bank (3-9 yrs)
A Senior Technical Support Analyst should have a solid understanding of best practices and can execute on tasks without supervision from others. Individuals will create advance level insight and recommendations in their area of expertise. Senior Technical Support Analyst are subject matter experts in their domain. Individuals in this role lead the tier two support effort with high complexity, mostly independently.
Perform the following responsibilities at a senior level:
- Deliver assigned tasks/projects and tickets (as applicable) on time and to the defined quality standards.
- Assist intermediate and associate level colleagues in the delivery of assigned work. Provide technical and subject matter guidance.
- Demonstrate in-depth product competency and ability to implement best practices, share this knowledge with colleagues and customers.
- Shape and define work priorities and stakeholder deliverables. Be a key contributor to the successful delivery of identified tasks.
- Act as day-to-day point of contact for clients/vendors/partners and as a escalation point for team members, managers and external stakeholders/partners(as applicable).
- Analyze, research and resolve complex issues both independently and through interaction with clients, colleagues and other departments. Assist other team members in these activities.
- Demonstrate a in-depth working knowledge of company processes and assist in initiatives related to continuous improvement of these processes.
- Independently provide solution design, configuration, testing and documentation to internal stakeholders to ensure governance standards are adhered to.
- Assist business development team with pre-sales activities and RFPs.
- Independently provide solution design, configuration, testing and documentation to clients using Confluence products
- Assist key clients with the deployment and configuration of Confluence products in a variety of client-hosted environments.
- Guide key clients through troubleshooting deployment and environmental issues in their network environments.
Backoffice operation support - Minimum 3 yrs of experience
Production support ( L1/L2 support) - Minimum 3 yrs of experience
Asset management - Minimum 3 yrs of experience
SQL - Minimum 3 yrs of experience
Joining time / Notice Period : 15 days to 30 days
Need from Investment Banking Domain
Shift timing - 6 pm to 3 am IST ( should be flexible with shifts )
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.