Senior Technical Architect - .Net/SQL/Cloud/Devops (13-16 yrs)
- Minimum Degree Required (BQ): Bachelor Degree
- Additional Educational Requirements (BQ): In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, 13 - 20 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations
- Minimum Year(s) of Experience (BQ): 12 years of .NET development experience and at least 10 years of SQL experience
Demonstrates thought leader level knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Utilizing established development tools, guidelines, and conventions to create software solutions using technologies such as; ASP, .NET, SQL Server, HTML, CSS, Java, C#, Angular, and ORM- s;
- Thorough knowledge of Object Orientated Programming and Principles and the agile programming methodology;
- Utilizing Microsoft Application Lifecycle Management using Visual Studio Team Foundation/Azure DevOps; and,
- Thorough knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- Demonstrates thought leader level abilities and/or a proven record of success assisting on client engagements or enterprise-wide projects and working in a fast paced, agile environment, including the following areas:
- Utilizing NET MVC and ORM Tools (such as Entity Framework) Development and Design, Microsoft SQL Development Design and reviewing of the enterprise-scale applications;
- Utilizing Microsoft TFS experience working in highly structured branched environment merging code from one branch to another;
- Working in an Agile process, planning work daily, resolving development blockers, and escalating issues appropriately;
- Helping teams scope development work items and managing time and quality targets within a sprint;
- Leading scrum meetings, retrospective meetings, prioritizing and assigning work items and monitoring the progress;
- Reviewing designs and code deliverables to establish adherence to development standards and providing feedback/coaching to developers and development team leads on areas for improvement; and,
- Providing leadership across a team comprised of staff and vendor resources.
Demonstrates experience in a professional services environment utilizing automation & digitization in a professional services environment, including but not limited to:
- Innovating through new and existing technologies, along with experimenting with digitization solutions;
- Working with large, complex data sets to build models and leveraging data visualization tools to provide insights to clients; and,
- Transforming the business by creating capacity and delivering an enhanced employee and client experience.
- Proven experience with evaluating and negotiating new and existing contracts, as well as leveraging pricing tools to contribute to pricing strategies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.