Senior Technical Architect - .Net/SQL/Cloud/Devops (13-16 yrs)
- Minimum Degree Required (BQ): Bachelor Degree
- Additional Educational Requirements (BQ): In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, 13 - 20 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations
- Minimum Year(s) of Experience (BQ): 12 years of .NET development experience and at least 10 years of SQL experience
Demonstrates thought leader level knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Utilizing established development tools, guidelines, and conventions to create software solutions using technologies such as; ASP, .NET, SQL Server, HTML, CSS, Java, C#, Angular, and ORM- s;
- Thorough knowledge of Object Orientated Programming and Principles and the agile programming methodology;
- Utilizing Microsoft Application Lifecycle Management using Visual Studio Team Foundation/Azure DevOps; and,
- Thorough knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- Demonstrates thought leader level abilities and/or a proven record of success assisting on client engagements or enterprise-wide projects and working in a fast paced, agile environment, including the following areas:
- Utilizing NET MVC and ORM Tools (such as Entity Framework) Development and Design, Microsoft SQL Development Design and reviewing of the enterprise-scale applications;
- Utilizing Microsoft TFS experience working in highly structured branched environment merging code from one branch to another;
- Working in an Agile process, planning work daily, resolving development blockers, and escalating issues appropriately;
- Helping teams scope development work items and managing time and quality targets within a sprint;
- Leading scrum meetings, retrospective meetings, prioritizing and assigning work items and monitoring the progress;
- Reviewing designs and code deliverables to establish adherence to development standards and providing feedback/coaching to developers and development team leads on areas for improvement; and,
- Providing leadership across a team comprised of staff and vendor resources.
Demonstrates experience in a professional services environment utilizing automation & digitization in a professional services environment, including but not limited to:
- Innovating through new and existing technologies, along with experimenting with digitization solutions;
- Working with large, complex data sets to build models and leveraging data visualization tools to provide insights to clients; and,
- Transforming the business by creating capacity and delivering an enhanced employee and client experience.
- Proven experience with evaluating and negotiating new and existing contracts, as well as leveraging pricing tools to contribute to pricing strategies.