HR Recruiter at Talhive
Views:645 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist - Crypto/Gaming/Finance (4-7 yrs)
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Role - Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you would be responsible for the recruitment of resources via job postings/headhunting, interviewing candidates, and setting up interviews as per the job requisitions of various divisions within the organisation - mostly it will be tech hiring. You will also be the face of the company given that the first interview would be often conducted by you.
The role requires prior experience in :
- Hiring technical resources such as full-stack software developers, product managers, data analysts.
- Headhunting from LinkedIn for critical & senior resources that may otherwise not be applying to job postings.
- Being the face of the company, giving well-informed and contextual introductions to the candidates.
- Staying abreast of the latest developments within the company and in the industry as well.
If you're interested in working at the intersection of crypto + gaming + finance, this role is for you!
What you need to succeed in this role :
- Degree/Postgraduate degree in Human Resources is preferred.
- 4 - 7 years of experience in hiring/recruitment, preferably in a Series A funded tech startup.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- An eye for detail and the ability to take proactive initiatives to get things done when there is an opportunity for improvement.
- Good analytical skills and effective stakeholder management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced with quick decision-making environment, and be able to create structures and strong processes.
More of what you will do :
- Perform full-cycle recruiting for open positions: sourcing, interviewing, coordinating hiring process, offer negotiation, etc.
- Provide an outstanding candidate experience, from initial introduction to onboarding.
- Be a true Talent Partner to your respective business line(s) - not just execute, but consult, advise, coach, etc.
- Work closely with the HR team and hiring managers on constant improvement of the hiring process. Drive or take part in various HR projects and initiatives.
- Manage recruiting databases and other HR assets in structured and timely manners.
- Develop and maintain a continually stocked pipeline of quality talent through various methods, including, but not limited to, networking within the digital community, contacting and/or visiting universities, attending local job fairs, and fostering continued contact with quality candidates who may qualify for future positions.
What the organisation offers :
- Competitive Salary + Tokens in bonus (like ESOPs, but already trading).
- Exposure to the blockchain & crypto world.
- Flexible working hours - no time tracking/micromanagement. All on output and trust.
- Meritocracy-driven, candid culture. No politics.
- Statutory benefits like PF, Gratuity and also paid leaves.