Senior Resourcing Specialist at SureEvents
Views:1364 Applications:261 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Senior Statistician (8-12 yrs)
Position: Senior statistician
Work Location: Multiple Cities / Home Based
Education: Any Graduate
Desired Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent attention and accuracy with details.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements;
- Familiarity with moderately complex statistical methods that apply to applicable clinical trials
- Working knowledge of relevant Data Standards (such as CDISC/ADaM)
- Familiarity with other relevant statistical computing packages such as StatXact
- Develop analysis plans, table shells, programming and table specifications; produce tables, listings and figures; perform data review and statistical analysis.
- Assist with protocol development, sample size calculation, protocol and case report form (CRF) review.
- Advise data management staff on database design, and critical data. May advise on validation checks.
- Write statistical sections of integrated reports.
- Under supervision, act as statistical team lead for single studies.
- Understand the Scope of Work, budget and quote assumptions, estimate the work completed, and manage scope for single studies. May manage project budget and resource requirements and provide revenue and resource forecasts for single studies.
- Assist with review of RFPs and QIPs; prepare proposal text. May participate in bid defense meetings.
- Provide training and guidance to lower level and new staff.