Senior Specialist - Talent Acquisition - Pharma/IT (6-12 yrs)
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Urgent Opening for a Recruiter/Senior Recruiter with one of our MNC Pharmaceutical Giant RPO Clients.
Location: WTC, Kharadi Pune.
Experience: 6-12 years
Working hours: 5 days, Day shift, Sat-Sun off.
Please Note: This is an RPO Model, wherein you would be a permanent employee with Flexability and be deployed to the client location (Not a contract role) .
FlexAbility was established in 2009 and is an ISO 27001-certified business spread across 7 cities with more than 1,000 employees. We help our clients transform their employee lifecycle by designing for them innovative and client-focused solutions, products, and processes in our service lines - RPO, Resource Augmentation, and Project Hiring - and have thus evolved as a trusted RPO partner to our clients. For more than a decade, FlexAbility has been working with AMS to provide Indian talent to global clients across a wide range of sectors. FlexAbilty by AMS will operate within the AMS group and continue to provide global expertise alongside local excellence.
The responsibilities of a Senior recruiter include identifying future hiring needs, designing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through databases and social media, conducting interviews, and presenting the hiring insights to Managers. You should also monitor new and existing employees and act as their advocate.
A successful Senior recruiter has excellent interpersonal skills, is organized and detail-oriented, remains up-to-date with employment legislation, and keeps company hiring and internship programs informed. A good recruiter can assess candidates' skills, experience, and relevant knowledge and compare them to job requirements.
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Completing paperwork for new hires.
- Promoting the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Keeping up-to-date on recruitment trends and hiring strategies and enforcing them within the company.
- Providing recruitment reports to team managers with a sense of accountability
- A bachelor's/PG degree in human resources.
- The ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.