Founder at Vasudha Business Solutions
Views:146 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Specialist - Digital/Affiliate Marketing - IT/ITeS (5-10 yrs)
Senior Specialist - Digital Affiliate Marketing
Job Description :
What You'll Do :
- We are searching for a highly creative Digital Marketing Executive with experience & in-depth knowledge of various digital marketing platforms to drive SEO and Affiliate Marketing campaigns. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our e-store revenue.
- Your central goal is to help grow our revenue via our e-store and drive qualified e-store leads to our sales team via SEO/Affiliate marketing using content and commission junction.
- This position is a revenue generating role with highly paid compensation plan 50% Base and 50% commissions based on your success.
- Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks.
- Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in driving revenue via ecommerce web stores, driving leads for B/B software demos and trials for our inside sales team. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate strong analytical skills in developing go to market marketing /revenue plans very detailed on analytics of web site traffic, conversion, and revenue plans.
- Partner actively and empathically with key affiliates to help exceed their revenue objectives; inspire affiliate excitement and engagement about our offers and products.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing programs driving SEO and display advertising campaigns for our Inbound and Outbound efforts.
- Creating marketing campaigns for PPC campaigns, SEO, SMO, SEM SMM, Google Ad words, Remarketing, Backlinking, E-mail Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Facebook, LinkedIn Advertisements, and direction to out Content writing teams videos, blogs, and posts.
- On-page and Off-page optimizations. Keyword optimization. Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms. Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaigns overall performance.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns. Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Hands on experience with Google Analytics, Bing, Advanced Web Rankings, WordPress, Joomla and Magento. Having some light front- end coding ability a big plus! Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition. In- depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends).
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite) Experience with A/ B and multivariate experiments constraints. Up to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
What we're looking for :
- 5+ years of proven success in managing and scaling an eCommerce affiliate program via CJ or similar.
- Strong sales, negotiation, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to frame up succinct recommendations for leadership.
- Ability to self-start, multi-task, deliver exceptional results and motivate others in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Enthusiastic attitude; a passion for affiliate marketing and for using data to drive consumer marketing decisions.
- Strong knowledge of analytics, reporting, and data management tools.
- Basic understanding of HTML.
- Bonus points: Experience with CJ AND Rakuten AND direct affiliates.
- Experience with paid search, paid social, or programmatic display.