Director at Applied Work Dynamics
Views:101 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Solution Architect - IT/Telecom (6-13 yrs)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting Sales teams in all Geographies around the world from the centralized desk.
- Assist sales team in all phases of the selling process.
- Interact with internal and external customers.
- Work with product management to identify/qualify customer requests & define requirements
- Work with Product Managers to reflect customer requirements in feature set & road map
- Lead, manage & provide direct technical input to customer RFXs.
- Understand pricing mechanisms and support sales team in building commercial inputs.
- Maintain contact and open communication with customers to assist with future needs.
- Active in tender submissions.
- Preparation of technical sales materials including collateral, quotation, timeline, project plan and solution proposals.
- Knowledge of UCC, with proficiency in Microsoft Skype for Business and /or Cisco Unified Communications suite
- Understand and appreciate UCC environment and various components of it.
- Should have deployed and had hands-on, on the collaboration systems like Voice, IP Telephony, Video , PBX, CUCM, Call Manager, Unity etc.;
- Been in pre-sales at least for past three years two years is a Must
- Knowledge of Systems and Servers and Storage, where integration of Collaboration systems with various IT components like Servers, Virtualization, Load Balancer etc.; preferred.
- Understand the large Enterprise end point environment and be able to demonstrate a road map for successful migration from premise to cloud
- Knowledge of TCO and RoI and Business case and amortization etc.;
- Experience is working across Multiple Geographies.
- Good presentation skills and connect at CxO level
- Be able to represent TCL in large forums as speaker, marketer, solution evangelist and be a mouth piece for TCL suite of services , specializing in UCC
- Knowledge of large RFP experience is added value.
- Have knowledge of Networks and Security associated with UCC
- Able to stretch and work in multi-geographic environment.
- Highly proficient listener & consultative sales style with the ability to shape customer thinking
- Excellent communications skills in verbal, written and presentation forms at senior levels
- Acute attention to detail & organization
- Energetic and creative with an upbeat, positive attitude
- A team player who works well with others, who has strong influencing skills, and is creative and entrepreneurial
- Significant, proven and demonstrable cellular wireless industry experience
- Should have minimum 7 Yrs of experience with 1.5-3 years of experience in Pre-sales function.
- Exposure towards working in the RFP cases
- Engineering Graduate with MBA is preferred.